Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chalk:)

One of the things that I miss about Logan is looking out my window to see our sidewalk chalk drawings on the ground. My friend Jerrica and I would go outside and draw with her chalk that she got for her birthday... I loved it so much!!  One time we even got into a chalk fight, it was sooo much fun.  The bad thing is that my dad doesn't let my family draw on my driveway because he thinks it looks tacky... RUDE!!   I am going to buy some chalk this week and go to the park just to draw for a couple hours.  Hopefully it won't rain on me again :(    This is one of my chalk drawings:)  It is of Taylor Dolbin (wearing an invisibility cloak, Me, Jerrica Osmun, Zajac, Lauren Kasteler, Richie Thomas, Molly Page, Caleb Baker, and Ben Harrison!!                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment