Sunday, May 15, 2011

Butter!!!!

This weekend has been pretty amazing!!  On friday I threw a surprise birthday party for Richie Thomas.  He was  so surprised and excited to see everyone... I love him.  We had a bbq, water balloon fight, and watched our slide show and tangled... My favorite movie!!!  Then the boys went home and jer and I had a sleepover.  We stayed up talking till almost two o'clock in the morning.  Then we woke up at 6:45 and got ready then went to breakfast at hagermans with Richie, Lauren, Taylor, Zajac, and Caleb.  It was soooo good :)
               After breakfast we went to the Draper temple and did babtisms for the dead.  I love the Draper temple it is so pretty.  I am totally getting married at that temple.  After me and Jer went to my house and just watched tv then later we went to lunch at Costa Vida with Richie, Caleb and Zajac.  I love Costa Vida soo much.  It is so delicious and pretty cheap.  We then said our goodbye's to the boys and they left. Then Jerrica went to watch her sisters compete dance at Jordan High School.  They Irish dance and I think it is so cool, I wish that I could dance like them.  After lunch I went home and took a nap..I was so tired.  Kennedee came into my room yelling at me telling me that I had a letter from elder gibbs.  I am glad that she woke me up because it kind of made my Saturday night.  He sounds like he is having an amazing time and that he is doing very well.  I am so excited for him.. he leaves for argentina in two weeks.  After reading my letter like five times my good  high school friend Alex Peterson texted me and told me that I should come play with him, Robby, and Zak.  We were going to play mario party on the Nitendo 64.  I went over there and stayed till 12:30.  I got really tired and decided to go home and go to sleep.
              Today I went to my home ward which made me really miss the student ward during sacrement meeting.  I didn't realize how much I liked my student ward until today... It really made me sad.  After church we went to my grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner.  I love my grandma's cooking.  Sooooo Good!!!!!  I then came home and took a nap.  I had a really sad nap that made me wake up crying.
             I dreamed that we were all back in Logan and I walked into Richie's room to play with all my friends.. Everyone was in their just like old times and it made me very happy.  We just sat their and talked for a while then I woke up and started crying when I realized that I was in Draper.. I miss Logan so much.  I just want to move back right now and start school again.
             So this weekend was really good.  I had some hard times but I got through all of them.  I love summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment